|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 04:15 PM EST||
RALEIGH, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW) Board of Directors today declared a cash dividend of $0.425 per share of common stock for the quarter ended December 31, 2012. This equates to an annual dividend of $1.70 per share and is payable on March 12, 2013 to shareholders of record as of February 18, 2013.
The Board also declared a cash dividend of $21.5625 per share of the Company's 8 5/8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on February 28, 2013, which is the next regularly scheduled dividend payment date, to shareholders of record as of February 15, 2013.
About Highwoods Properties
Highwoods Properties, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a publicly traded (NYSE: HIW) real estate investment trust ("REIT") and a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. The Company is a fully integrated, self-administered REIT that provides leasing, management, development, construction and other customer-related services for its properties and for third parties. At September 30, 2012, Highwoods owned or had an interest in 333 in-service office, industrial and retail properties encompassing approximately 34.1 million square feet and owned 581 acres of development land. The Company's properties and development land are located in Florida, Georgia, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. For more information about Highwoods Properties, please visit our website at www.highwoods.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks