|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 01:02 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnfhxd/it_spending_by) has announced the addition of the "IT Spending By Communications Service Providers Worldwide 2011" report to their offering.
Spending on OSS/BSS accounted for 50% of IT spending worldwide. It amounted to USD61 billion in 2011, up by 3% in comparison with 2010.
Communications service providers (CSPs) spent USD122 billion on telecoms IT worldwide in 2011, which represents 6.1% of the telecoms revenue of USD2 trillion. The Caribbean and Latin America (CALA) was the region with the highest year-on-year telecoms revenue growth rate, at 13%, as well as the highest growth in IT spending, at 15%. By comparison, IT spend declined by 2% in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) over the same period. Mobile CSPs in developed markets spent USD19 per subscriber per year on IT in 2011, while those in emerging markets spent USD4 per subscriber per year.
This Report provides:
- an analysis of IT spending for the 100 largest CSPs worldwide, split by:
telecoms application (revenue management, service delivery platforms and apps, network management systems, customer care, service fulfilment, service assurance, and generic applications and systems)
spending type (products, product-related services, professional services, internal IT staff, IT systems for telecoms, and generic applications and systems)
CSP type (converged, emerging mobile, developed mobile and others).
- a more-detailed analysis of mobile CSPs' IT spending and spending per subscriber worldwide, split by:
region (Asia-Pacific; Caribbean and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and North America)
telecoms application (as above)
CSP type (emerging mobile and developed mobile).
- details of Analysys Mason's IT spend benchmarking service, which could include comparisons of, for example, operators' IT spending per application within a region, by operator type worldwide, or by telecoms service.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnfhxd/it_spending_by
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks