|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
More than 10,000 have spoken. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD) today is pleased to announce that thinkorswim®, the active trader platform of its brokerage subsidiary TD Ameritrade, Inc. has been named one of the “Best Online Brokers” by Investor’s Business Daily in the publication’s Jan. 28, 2013 issue.
The study, which surveyed the opinions of thousands of self-directed investors, many of whom are experienced, active investors, ranked online brokers and platforms, like thinkorswim, in 12 categories. thinkorswim received top billing in four of those categories:
The platform was also named one of the top five best in five other categories: Research Tools, Portfolio & Analysis Reports, Tax Preparation Tools, Equity Trading Tools and Customer Service – placing first or within the top five in nine of the survey’s 12 categories. And, it was ranked third in top overall customer experience (beating out 13 others).
“Everything we do and create is with the client experience in mind. Be innovative. Be educational. Be there to help. That’s how we approach our work every day,” said Steve Quirk, senior vice president of TD Ameritrade’s Trader Group. “We believe that we have the best offering for today’s active investors – an amazingly integrated platform, plus cutting edge tools, education and outstanding service – and it’s great to see that so many investors agree.”
In addition, TD Ameritrade was named among the best in five of the 12 categories: Research Tools, Portfolio Analysis & Reports, Investment Research, Educational Resources, and Equity Trading Tools.
For the latest news and information about TD Ameritrade and thinkorswim, follow the Company on Twitter, @TDAmeritradePR.
About TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation
Millions of investors and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) have turned to TD Ameritrade’s (NYSE: AMTD) technology, people and education to help make investing and trading easier to understand and do. Online or over the phone. In a branch or with an independent RIA. First-timer or sophisticated trader. Our clients want to take control, and we help them decide how - bringing Wall Street to Main Street for more than 36 years. TD Ameritrade has time and again been recognized as a leader in investment services. Please visit TD Ameritrade’s newsroom or www.amtd.com for more information.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks