|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
SED International Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SED), a multinational supply chain management provider and distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares and personal care products, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Management will host a conference call and webcast on the results on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-877-941-8416 approximately ten minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial 1-480-629-9808. The call also will be available as a live, listen-only webcast on the “Investor Relations” section of the SED International website at http://www.sedonline.com.
An audio replay of the call will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live call through February 20, 2013. The audio replay may be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 or 1-858-384-5517 internationally and entering access conference ID # 4594078.
About SED International Holdings, Inc.
Founded in 1980, SED International Holdings, Inc. is a multinational, preferred distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, and small appliance products. The company also offers custom-tailored supply chain management services ideally suited to meet the priorities and distribution requirements of the e-commerce, Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer markets. Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia with business operations in California; Florida; Georgia; New Jersey; Texas; Bogota, Colombia and Buenos Aires, Argentina, SED serves a customer base of over 10,000 channel partners and retailers in the United States, Latin America, and Caribbean. To learn more, please visit www.SEDonline.com; or follow us on Twitter@SEDIntl.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks