|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Common Platform Technology Forum
Uniquify (www.uniquify.com), a leading high-performance semiconductor intellectual property (IP) and system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier
Will exhibit at Common Platform Technology Forum, showcasing ideas2silicon, a comprehensive design services platform that ranges from chip specification and design through volume delivery of packaged and tested parts. It will demonstrate its "variation-aware," high-performance DDR Memory Controller subsystem IP with self-calibrating logic (SCL) and dynamic self-calibrating logic (DSCL) for real-time calibration to accommodate both static (SCL) dynamic variations in the system operating environment (DSCL). SCL and DSCL allow the DDR memory subsystem timing calibration to be applied at system power-up and during system operation.
Tuesday, February 5, from 11:30 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif.
Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., Uniquify is a privately held, rapidly growing system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, and innovative developer and provider of high-performance semiconductor IP. Its "ideas2silicon" services range from spec development and front-end design through physical design and delivery of packaged, tested chips. Uniquify's headquarters and primary design center is in San Jose with additional design teams in Pune, India, and Seoul, Korea. With more than 100 employees, Uniquify offers 65-, 40- and 28-nanometer SoC design expertise, integration and manufacturing services and high-performance IP to leading semiconductor and system companies worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.uniquify.com.
ideas2silicon is a trademark of Uniquify. Uniquify acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?