|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 12:58 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Telecom Country Report - 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Saudi Arabia's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- All three mobile operators launched LTE in 2011.
- Three new MVNOs could enter the market by 2013.
- Tower sharing is strongly recommended to lower capex and opex.
- Fixed-line competition is still limited - the introduction of unified licences is unlikely to offer short-term benefits to the market.
- Minor operators have ambitious plans for FTTx, but STC will still dominate the market.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007.
- Al-Mutakamilah Consortium
- Bayanat al Oula
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom (GO)
- Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
- Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
- Optical Communications Company (OCC)
- Saudi Telecom (STC)
- Virgin Mobile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpxpk/saudi_arabia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks