|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d59b4q/software_global) has announced the addition of the "Software: Global Industry Almanac" report to their offering.
Software: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Software industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global software market grew by 6.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $292.9 billion.
In 2016, the global software market is forecast to have a value of $396.7 billion, an increase of 35.4% since 2011.
General business productivity & home applications is the largest segment of the global software market, accounting for 24% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 42.6% of the global software market value.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP AG
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- TOTVS S.A.
- Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Infosys Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Visma AS
- Asseco Poland S.A.
- The Sage Group plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d59b4q/software_global
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London