|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 11:41 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3tldb/m2m_management) has announced the addition of the "M2M Management Software: Supplier and Product Review" report to their offering.
The M2M market is immature so it should come as no surprise that M2M management systems have yet to develop fully functional features and that the thresholds for scalability have not been tested in real-world deployments.
CSPs are well positioned to offer M2M solutions to industry sectors that include automotive/transportation, energy/utility, security/surveillance, public safety, financial services, retail, healthcare, industrial and warehousing/distribution. The number of machine-to-machine (M2M) device connections worldwide is expected to grow from 100 million in 2011 to 2.1 billion by 2021.
This Report provides:
- five-year forecasts
- an analysis of the business environment
- market drivers
- profiles of suppliers and their products.
- Bosch Software Innovations
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU)
- Novatel Wireless
- Sierra Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3tldb/m2m_management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks