|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 11:40 AM EST||
Tubifi, the cloud-based video creation platform, today introduced Tubifi Professional, an online subscription service that enables easy search, preview and purchase of royalty-free stock footage from archives with millions of video clips, audio tracks and still images. The free online subscription also gives creative professionals unlimited use of Tubifi’s FinalCut Pro-compatible online video editor, 100 gigabytes of permanent free video storage in their personal online accounts and easy uploads of other footage that they own.
“A free Tubifi Professional subscription is the fastest, easiest and least expensive way to produce and manage high-quality business videos in the cloud,” said Tubifi CEO Martin Heller. “Searching for stock footage from multiple industry-leading databases is a snap, and you can control costs by previewing clips and assembling comps in the Tubifi online video editor. Then you only buy exactly what you need and can afford.”
Partnering with world-leading stock footage providers, Tubifi provides one-click access to more than a million video clips, audio tracks, and still images from Pond5, Getty Images and other providers. Working from the Tubifi Professional online dashboard, users search for clips, place watermarked preview versions into the online video editor’s timeline, and assemble rough cuts of their videos. They can stay within their budget by adding or removing clips while monitoring the cost, and only when they are ready to start producing the video do they need to purchase the stock footage.
“Tubifi has made royalty-free stock footage easy, at last,” said Ian Brower, Tubifi’s Co-Founder and Clio Award-winning Chief Creative Officer. “Almost any clip you could want for marketing and advertising purposes is available as stock footage for an affordable price—especially when compared to the cost of a live shoot. And with Tubifi’s integrated search, you no longer need to rummage through multiple archives and multiple services for what you want. Tubifi saves time, and in advertising and marketing, time is money.”
Premium Services to Come
Tubifi’s cloud video creation platform has been available for beta users since the fall of 2012 and is now being introduced to individual creative professionals through free Tubifi Professional subscription accounts. Upcoming additional service enhancements will include premium Business and Enterprise subscriptions providing additional storage; enhancements to the online video editor including collaboration between multiple users; project cost tracking and reporting; and archival management of corporate-wide video assets.
Tubifi is also establishing the Tubifi Creative Network, a social network enabling businesses that need a video created to post RFP’s and/or search through profiles posted by Tubifi Professional subscribers who are available to bid on projects. Because Tubifi Professional subscribers all work on the Tubifi platform, buyers and sellers of video production services can communicate and collaborate easily with each other online, regardless of time zone or location.
“Tubifi is changing the economics of business video production,” Heller said. “There are other cloud-based video editors on the market, but Tubifi is the only industrial-strength solution that will enable creative professionals, small and large agencies, and any kind of business—no matter how large—to manage their video production in the cloud.”
Tubifi Features and Benefits
- Easy, fast use of stock footage drastically reduces the cost of and time for video production
- Use of comp stock footage in the cloud allows creative professionals to create prototypes quickly and inexpensively
- Agencies can create prototype videos for the client to review and approve before the agency buys stock footage and does final editing.
- Digital agencies gain higher profits on video projects and can accept clients with lower budgets
- A collaborative marketplace allows agencies and businesses to discover each other and identify creative professionals with specific skills
Tubifi brings together all of the essential elements of the future of video creation: a cloud-based video editor, integration with the world's leading content libraries, and a network of creative talent to collaborate in its creation. The founders' vision is to transform video creation to work at the speed of thought, where your creative ideas can materialize at your fingertips with a toolset that works as fast as your imagination, where quality is not sacrificed but instead is maximized by a more efficient, inspiring creative process. Tubifi is a privately held company founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Burlington, MA.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London