|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 11:39 AM EST||
RANDOLPH, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) (www.consumergoods.com), a B2B publication serving more than 58,000 decision-makers in the consumer goods industry, has announced the results of the 2013 Readers' Choice Survey (http://consumergoods.edgl.com/2013-readers-choice). This benchmark survey is the premier resource for consumer goods executives that are evaluating existing and future business and technology investments.
Published in January 2013, the survey draws on feedback from more than 150 senior-level executives in the consumer goods industry to rank service and solution providers in 12 categories:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain Execution
- Customer Relationship Management
- Trade Promotion Management
- Social Media
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- New Product Development and Introduction
- Business Intelligence
- Demand Data Analytics
Industry analysts from Gartner, IDC, Supply Chain Insights and more add real-world context to the findings with a detailed analysis of each category, comparing this year's lists to 2012 results and highlighting emerging trends.
CGT also recognizes companies in each category that received special accolades from readers in the following areas:
- Customer Experience: This recognition identifies the one company that received the highest average customer satisfaction rating from users in its respective category.
- SMB Market: This recognition identifies the most used and valued solution or service provider in a category among the participating consumer goods firms with revenue equal to or less than $1 billion.
Plus, an "Editors' Pick" section recognizes companies that did not fall within the lines of the larger categories, but offer additional and/or unique support to supply chain, sales and marketing and innovation strategies.
Visit http://consumergoods.edgl.com/2013-readers-choice and find out how your solution and service providers stack up against the competition.
About Consumer Goods Technology
CGT (Consumer Goods Technology) delivers insights at the intersection of business and technology. Owned by Edgell Communications, Inc., it is the leading resource for consumer goods executives looking to improve business performance. Delivering content in print, online and face-to-face, CGT reaches an audience of more than 58,000 consumer goods executives ranging from managers and directors to the VPs and CIOs. CGT also covers all major segments of the consumer goods sector, including Food, Beverage, Packaged Goods, Apparel and Footwear. For more information on CGT, visit http://www.consumergoods.com/.
Consumer Goods Technology
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher