|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 11:38 AM EST||
COLUMBIA, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Bryan Timm, Chief Operating Officer for the iconic Halston brand, will deliver the Opening Keynote Address, "Tailoring an IT Strategy to the Business of Fashion," at the upcoming Apparel Tech Conference West, to be held Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at LA Trade Tech College. The Conference is produced by Apparel Magazine, and complimentary registration is available to qualified apparel retailers, brands and manufacturers at apparelmag.com.
With more than 20 years of apparel experience, Timm is an industry and technology veteran, having held previous executive positions at BCBG MaxAzria Group, Warnaco's Swimwear Division, Guess? and Kurt Salmon.
In this highly informative and in-depth session, Timm will share his rich experience about how to plan and execute an effective IT strategy. Key topics will include:
- Business characteristics of the apparel industry and how they impact critical IT decisions;
- Benchmarks for understanding the technology investment process: what to invest in and when; and
- Highlights of how technology implementations are driving success at Halston.
The Apparel Tech Conference West is designed to help executives strengthen their firm's strategic direction, technology roadmap and overall competitiveness. Included are up to a dozen expert-led educational sessions focused on design, PLM, ERP, all-channel retail, supply chain management, information technology, mobility and more, as well an exhibit area where attendees can meet one-on-one with leading technology solution providers.
To date, technology sessions will be presented by Dematic, Gerber Technology, Infor
NGC Software and SheerID.
Registration is complimentary for qualified apparel brands, manufacturers and retailers only. Visit apparelmag.com to register. For questions and/or to register by phone, contact Dita Alexandrakis at 973-607-1347 or DAlexandrakis@edgellmail.com.Solution, technology and service providers interested in sponsoring should contact email@example.com.
Apparel magazine offers technology and business insight from concept to consumer, providing competitive, actionable information to executives representing the world's most successful apparel brands, retailers and manufacturers. Its targeted content addresses Retail Intelligence, Supply Chain, Sourcing & Logistics, Concept-to-Spec and Fiber-to-Fabric. An Edgell Communications publication, Apparel also produces the Apparel Executive Forum, Apparel Business and Technology Leadership Conference in New York, Apparel's Sourcing Summit at MAGIC, numerous web events, e-Newsletters, apparelmag.com, a variety of leading-edge industry research reports and more.
About Edgell Communications
For the past 25+ years, Edgell Communications has been connecting leading executives with the world's leading service and solutions providers. Today, Edgell remains a powerhouse in the IT industry, offering unparalleled market expertise and unlimited resources for leading technology companies to reach thousands of customers and prospects -- in print, in person and online. Edgell reaches more than 143,000 business and IT executive subscribers through its six vertical brands, including Apparel, Consumer Goods Technology, RIS (Retail Info System News), Mobile Enterprise, VSR (Vertical Systems Reseller) and Hospitality Technology.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks