|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 11:37 AM EST||
Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. (NasdaqCM: DCIN) (Digiplex), a fast-growing motion picture exhibitor dedicated to transforming movie theaters into digital entertainment centers, today announced that it will report its fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2012 following the market close on Thursday, February 14, 2013. Management will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that afternoon to review the results.
TELEPHONE: 800 406 7408. Please call at least five minutes in advance to ensure you are connected.
WEBCAST: live webcast is available through the Investor Relations section of Digiplex’s website at www.digiplexdest.com. A webcast replay will be available and accessible for at least 30 days following the live event.
About Digital Cinema Destinations Corporation (www.digiplexdest.com)
Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. is dedicated to transforming its movie theaters into interactive entertainment centers. The Company provides consumers with uniquely satisfying experiences, combining state-of-the-art digital technology with engaging, dynamic content that far transcends traditional cinematic fare. The Company’s customers enjoy live and pre-recorded alternative programming such as concerts, operas, ballets, sporting events, conferences, interactive videogames, auctions, fashion shows and, on an ongoing basis, the very best major motion pictures. As of February 1, 2013, Digiplex operates 18 cinemas and 178 screens in AZ, CA, CT, NJ, OH and PA. You can connect with Digiplex via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blogger. Digiplex is also participating in DigiNext, a unique, specialty content joint venture (with Nehst Studios) featuring curated content from festivals around the world. DigiNext releases typically include innovative live Q&A sessions between the audience and cast members.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher