|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT), a leading provider of professional derivatives trading software and solutions, announced today the launch of its MultiBroker ASP solution. With MultiBroker, the client can now enter orders from a single X_TRADER® workstation or API and send them to any of its participating brokers through a direct market access (DMA) network.
From a single screen, traders can now seamlessly transition between brokers when routing orders directly to the world’s major futures exchanges through TTNET™, TT’s fully managed global hosting solution. Brokers participating in the beta program include BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Jefferies, Macquarie Bank Limited, Mizuho Securities USA, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets and UBS.
With MultiBroker, clients can now leverage TT’s full product suite including X_TRADER and its revolutionary visual programming platform, ADL™, TT API and FIX API with the ability to define routing rules and pre-allocate orders to multiple brokers. In MultiBroker, separate pre-execution margin, credit and position limits are maintained by each broker while buy-side users have a single integrated view of positions and P/L across all brokers. The MultiBroker video may be viewed here: http://bit.ly/112Nu54
Harris Brumfield, CEO of TT, said, “We are very excited to launch TT’s MultiBroker solution. The response from both our buy-side and sell-side clients has been incredibly positive, and we look forward to working closely with them on deployment.”
TT clients are able to trade dozens of global markets via TT’s high-performance exchange gateways and have access to futures, options on futures, fixed income, select OTC products and swaps spanning more than 14,000 different products.
About Trading Technologies
Trading Technologies (www.tradingtechnologies.com) develops high-performance trading software for derivatives professionals, including the world’s premier investment banks, proprietary traders, brokers, Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs), hedge funds and other trading institutions. The company’s X_TRADER software and related services provide direct access to dozens of the major international derivatives exchanges. TTNET, TT's fully managed hosting solution, delivers maximum system stability and fast trade execution via hubs located close to the major exchanges in Chicago, New Jersey, São Paulo, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. Headquartered in Chicago with 12 offices globally, TT has received "best in class" awards from numerous independent third parties including Buy-Side Technology, FOW, The Technical Analyst and Chicago magazines as well as the Illinois Technology Association (ITA).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London