|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Zenoss, the leading provider of unified IT operations software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today announced a record 2012, achieving 43 percent annual revenue growth over 2011 and adding 50 new enterprise customers. The company also experienced record sales and renewals to existing customers including Rackspace, Sungard, Telstra and VMware.
The modern datacenter is evolving to become more elastic, nimble and cost efficient. In pursuit of the promise of business agility, data centers are deploying increasing levels of virtualization and embracing cloud-computing technologies. Virtualization reduces the friction of change within the IT infrastructure by freeing up applications from the physical constraints of computing, networking and storage. Zenoss helps organizations manage their increasingly complex IT infrastructures, ensuring the seamless delivery of critical IT services and enabling higher levels of business agility and IT cost efficiency.
"In the past decade, the IT infrastructure space has experienced a dramatic evolution. A new era of software-defined IT infrastructure is emerging, and a new class of IT monitoring solution is needed to manage the modern datacenter," said Bill Karpovich, CEO and Co-Founder of Zenoss. "Our growth in 2012 is evidence that we are providing the solutions our customers need to manage the modern datacenter."
Additional 2012 highlights:
- Zenoss was ranked as the No. 55 Fastest Growing Company in North America in Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500.
- Zenoss was selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Tech Startup.
- Zenoss raised $25 million in funding, led by Summit Partners, to fuel company growth.
- Zenoss significantly expanded solution capabilities for monitoring Cisco converged infrastructures.
- Zenoss appointed 15-year veteran Chris Smith as CMO to drive company expansion.
- Zenoss surpassed 2.4 million downloads of the Zenoss Open Source Core product.
- Zenoss launched Zenoss Open Source Core 4, an IT monitoring solution providing unmatched performance with redesigned event management system, expanded integration and improved reliability.
Zenoss is a leading provider of unified IT operations software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining complete visibility and predictability into their IT operations. Customers include Rackspace, VMware, Hosting.com, LinkedIn, Motorola and SunGard.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London