|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 08:07 AM EST||
Smarsh, the leading provider of hosted archiving and compliance solutions for email and electronic communications, today announced that Intelligent Discovery Management (IDM), a Superior Discovery company, relies on Smarsh Web Archiving to help its clients meet their eDiscovery needs.
With Smarsh Web Archiving, IDM has realized a time savings of many hours per website by automating and accelerating capture, review, and export processes. This is important to IDM, as these requests are often time-sensitive and it is critical to capture published content from a specific point in time. As a result, IDM is able to free up internal staff resources to focus on other aspects of eDiscovery and litigation support.
“What led IDM to Smarsh is the company’s expertise in capturing complex websites,” said Collin Bentley, Director of Data Acquisitions and Forensics at IDM. “Smarsh archives online communications quickly, accurately and comprehensively, which enables us to better serve our clients.”
“IDM’s clients need forensically sound records of online communications in a timely fashion,” said Stephen Marsh, CEO and founder of Smarsh. “Smarsh provides IDM with a robust solution that captures dynamic and interactive Web content and drastically cuts the time it would take IDM to archive content through other means.”
About Smarsh (www.smarsh.com)
Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging, websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Founded in 2001, Smarsh helps organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies. For more information, visit www.smarsh.com, follow @smarshinc on Twitter or like Smarsh on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SmarshInc.
About IDM (www.idmlitsup.com)
Intelligent Discovery Management was founded in 2006 to provide trusted discovery management services to law firms and their clients. IDM offers a full range of discovery services, from litigation support to eDiscovery consulting, that take cases from collection to production. IDM integrates all case documents for review by converting ESI (electronically stored information), and imaging, coding and converting paper collections. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, IDM has built strong relationships with national firms on both coasts as well as regional service providers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks