|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 08:06 AM EST||
Digital Air Strike, the nation’s leading automotive social media, online reputation and lead response company, announced today that it now partners with more than 2,000 auto dealerships across the U.S. as they strive to better understand and leverage social media to service customers and sell more cars.
As Internet visionary John Battelle – who knows more than most about the comparisons between search and the social web – recently wrote: Facebook is no longer flat. Auto dealers are already seeing the benefits of using Digital Air Strike’s social media management tools and are assured that they will remain relevant when social media search goes live via Facebook Graph.
Additional News Facts
- Exponential Customer Growth – Digital Air Strike helps nearly 12 percent of all new car dealerships in the U.S. manage their social graph in order to remain relevant on social media search. The company increased its client base by 57 percent in the past three months and now works with 16 of the 20 largest auto dealer groups in the country.
- SmartQuote™ Works - Digital Air Strike recently delivered its six millionth SmartQuote™ price quote to a car-buying customer on behalf of one of its auto dealer partners. The company’s dealer customers cover the full range of auto manufacturers and the company has strategic partnerships with General Motors, Ford, Kia, Facebook, Microsoft and Yelp.
- Industry First, Mobile Social Media App - The company is in beta with the auto industry’s first social media and reputation mobile app for dealers. It is expected to launch widely in advance of the National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) convention on February 8-11th in Orlando.
- Price Quote Technology Patents - Digital Air Strike has been awarded two patents for “Alternative Selections for Compound Price Quoting,” which is the price-based method by which multiple vehicles are selected and presented to the dealer’s customer in a SmartQuote™.
- Awards Program at NADA - At this year’s NADA convention, Digital Air Strike (booth 3265) will announce the winners of the first Digital Air Strike Social Media and Reputation Awards, which celebrates dealerships and auto manufacturers who are leading the industry as best-in-class marketers on the social web.
Digital Air Strike helps auto dealers of all shapes and sizes remain consistently active and relevant to potential car buyers through the company’s proprietary Response Logix™ and Social Logix™ products. These products provide fast, transparent, information-rich price quote responses, thoughtful social media engagement and insightful survey/review responses to car-buying customers in real-time.
“Our dealers tell us that our social media and reputation management tools, in conjunction with our prospect response solutions, give them significant advantage over their competition. With the introduction of Facebook Graph, social media will become an even more important part of their marketing mix," said Tom Mohr, chief executive officer at Digital Air Strike. “Consumers don’t trust ads, they trust each other. Prospective car buyers benefit by receiving transparent and useful information, both in social media and in direct responses when they request information from dealers. No other company in the automotive space offers this comprehensive benefit.”
Jupiter Chevrolet Customer Case Study
Don Herring Mitsubishi Customer Case Study
Van Griffith Kia Customer Case Study
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike provides the industry’s most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solution. The company developed a turnkey program that includes fully managing social media sites, online reputation, and digital lead responses for dealerships nationwide. The company offers multiple tiers of service, ranging from targeted social media and review site management to comprehensive multi-vehicle quoting with behavioral targeting capabilities. Digital Air Strike’s expertise spans all manufacturer brands and has a proven track record of helping automotive dealers, dealership groups, and manufacturers engage with more consumers while delivering increased website traffic. Additional information is available at www.digitalairstrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?