|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 08:06 AM EST||
Five9, the leader in cloud contact center software, has ended a successful quarter marked by increased customer adoption, an Executive Advisory Council, key hires and industry recognition.
“The final quarter of 2012 marked significant growth for Five9. Contact centers continue to demand more flexible, scalable, cost effective solutions; more and more companies are discarding on premise software in favor of Five9’s cloud contact center software. As we head into the New Year, we are looking forward to continued growth, client adoption and solution innovation.”
— Mike Burkland, president and CEO, Five9
Q4 2012 Highlights
- New and expanded relationships with leading organizations included CheapCaribbean, Comcast Business, Gateway One Lending, PennyMac, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Stellar Restaurant Solutions, US Bank, and Xerox Business Solutions.
- The first Five9 Executive Advisory Council (EAC) included leaders from the Academy of Art University, Caesar's Entertainment, Citrix, Comcast, and NetSuite; the EAC involved workshops on the Five9 solution roadmap, cloud infrastructure, alliances, integrations, and the professional services needed to drive positive, strategic business results.
- Five9 grew its overall workforce by more than 11 percent in Q4, bringing the total number of employees to nearly 450. Additionally, Keith Bennett joined as the sales director for the Latin America region.
- Five9’s growth and solution excellence garnered significant industry recognition, including a Cloud Computing Excellence Award, a 276th ranking on Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500™, and a ranking of 54th in The San Francisco Business Times annual list of Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Five9 is the largest pure cloud contact center software provider with more than 1,700 customers and facilitating more than 3 billion calls per year. The Five9 Virtual Contact Center and Predictive Dialer are revolutionizing the contact center industry, bringing the power of the cloud to customer service and sales organizations around the globe. The company gives enterprises of all sizes access to sophisticated and innovative contact center solutions quickly, at a cost of ownership far lower than traditional premise-based solutions. For more information on Five9, please visit www.five9.com or call 1-800-553-8159.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks