|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 07:01 AM EST||
GMC Software Technology (GMC), the award winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), will be showcasing for the first time its application Inspire Dynamic Statement at FinovateEurope on Wednesday 13th February 2013.
Inspire Dynamic Statement, is the latest application from GMC, based on its customer communication platform GMC Inspire. Inspire Dynamic Statement gives financial institutions an integrated and engaging way of presenting customer bank statements either on or offline. Instead of standard online statements, the solution presents each customer’s data through interactive charts and graphs that allow full drill-down capability for more detailed information. As well as any computer, the statements can also be viewed on any tablet device. The solution allows for institutes to track usage of every statement and use this data to populate relevant offers and marketing messages for each customer.
Didier Rouillard, VP Product Marketing, GMC Software Technology said: ”We develop innovative software solutions that allow businesses to transform the customer experience, reduce costs and increase agility. With Inspire Dynamic Statements, we allow banking clients to view their information how they want on any computer or tablet device, without the restriction of predefined reports. It’s what every customer wants or will expect in the near future and this is why we believe Inspire Dynamic Statements will be the catalyst for customer delight and driver of growth in banks across the globe.”
Operating worldwide, GMC’s continued growth spans major enterprises in the financial services, insurance, wealth management and retail banking industry and customers include Corner Banca, Bradesco Bank, BBVA Bancomer, MetLife Spain and Santander.
FinovateEurope is acknowledged as the showcase-event for cutting-edge financial and banking technology innovations from leading established companies for the European market.
Eric Mattson, CEO of The Finovate Group, confirmed: “We have executives attending from the crème of European financial institutions, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs. Our reputation of only inviting the brightest and best technology innovations, means we are excited to have GMC attend and use our event to demonstrate Inspire Dynamic Statement for the first time.”
Notes to editor
- Hi-resolution/print-ready images of Inspire Dynamic Statements in action are available on request
- Opportunities for a demonstration or interviews with GMC technical and business experts can be arranged
GMC Software Technology
GMC Software Technology delivers effective solutions in the field of CCM. With unrivalled experience in the industry, GMC has consistently demonstrated the ability to help businesses increase customer engagement across all touch points. The company’s CCM platform, GMC Inspire, enables enterprises to deliver relevant communications, at the right time, through the preferred channel for every customer – driving customer loyalty, acquisition and operational efficiency.
GMC Software Technology serves thousands of clients worldwide across the banking, insurance, retail, business services, telco/utilities and healthcare industry. GMC was recently announced as an IBM Beacon award finalist for Best Industry Solution for Insurance and also named a leader in the Forrester Wave for DOCCM (http://www.gmc.net/en/forrester-wave-2011).
FinovateEurope is a demo-based conference for innovative startups and established companies in the fields of banking and financial technology. Held in London, the event offers an insight-packed glimpse of the future of money via a fast-paced, intimate and unique format. For more information on the event or to view videos of previous demos, please visit: http://www.finovate.com/europe2013.
For more information, please visit www.gmc.net
The GMC logo and GMC Inspire are trademarks of GMC Software Technology
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London