|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 02:00 AM EST||
ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 --
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN, INTO OR FROM ANY JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LAWS OR REGULATIONS OF SUCH JURISDICTION LSE-AIM, TSX-V: XEL 30th January 2013 Xcite Energy Limited ("Xcite Energy" or the "Company") Extension to Maturity Date of Unsecured 14% Loan Notes Xcite Energy has extended the maturity date of the Unsecured 14% Loan Notes (the "Loan Notes") issued to a fund managed by West Face Capital Inc. ("West Face"). The maturity date of the Loan Notes, the terms of which were announced on 10 April 2012 and 8 August 2012, has been extended for a period of 275 days to 31 December 2013 which, subject to the approval of West Face, may be further extended for an additional 90 days to 31 March 2014. ENQUIRIES: Xcite Energy Limited +44 (0) 1483 549 063 Rupert Cole / Andrew Fairclough Liberum Capital (Joint Broker and Nomad) +44 (0) 203 100 2222 Clayton Bush / Tim Graham Morgan Stanley (Joint Broker) +44 (0) 207 425 8000 Andrew Foster Pelham Bell Pottinger +44 (0) 207 861 3232 Mark Antelme / Henry Lerwill Paradox Public Relations +1 514 341 0408 Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks