|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO: 6502) today announced that Shozo Saito, Corporate Senior Executive Vice President responsible for Toshiba Group's electronic components business, will be a featured speaker at the World Semiconductor Summit in Tokyo 2013, on Wednesday, February 6.
Mr. Saito will speak on "Toshiba's Semiconductor and Storage Products Strategy and Renovation of the Semiconductor Industry in Japan." He will introduce Toshiba's strategies for total innovation in storage in the coming age of smart communities and, in his capacity as Chairperson of the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), propose a business model for revitalizing Japan's semiconductor industry and winning back a greater share of the world semiconductor market.
|Speech at World Semiconductor Summit in Tokyo 2013|
|Date:||Wednesday, February 6|
|Venue:||Kokuyo Hall, Shinagawa, Tokyo|
|Subject:||Toshiba's Semiconductor and Storage Products Strategy, and the Renovation of the Semiconductor Industry in Japan|
| Japanese Only|
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider
and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of
businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail
solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors,
storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure
systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions,
medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 550 consolidated companies, with 202,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 6.1 trillion yen (US$74 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
Information in the document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the press announcement, but is subject to change without prior notice.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher