|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Children's charity Fairplay has received a donation of GBP 450 from Chesterfield-based law firm Spencers Solicitors. Fairplay provides support to disabled children, young people and their families across the whole of North Derbyshire. Their invaluable services include out of school play schemes, independent living groups for young adults, youth clubs, parent support and family activity days.
Sue Green, Centre Manager at Fairplay was delighted with the donation and said: "I am extremely grateful to Spencers Solicitors for their support. It is wonderful to receive the donation from a local business that understands and appreciates the work that we carry out for disabled people in the local community."
Spencers, who support a number of local Derbyshire based charities, raised the money by sending out Christmas e-cards to its business contacts rather than posting traditional Christmas cards.
Lee Foster, Section Head and Solicitor at Spencers Solicitors said: "We are always looking for ways to support the local community the money saved by sending e-Christmas cards means we can help Fairplay continue the invaluable work they do. Fairplay are a superb organisation with ambitious plans for 2013, and we are looking forward to getting involved and assisting wherever possible."
Notes to editors:
Fairplay supports children and young people with disabilities and additional needs, and their families, across North Derbyshire. It offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of the families, supporting children and young people, aged 0-25, and to parents and siblings. Fairplay offers services from its purpose built centre in Chesterfield and also from outreach venues in North East Derbyshire, Bolsover, High Peak and the Derbyshire Dales. http://www.fair-play.co.uk/
Spencers Solicitors are leading and innovative personal injury claim solicitors. Their team of experienced injury lawyers deal with the needs of injured people every day to provide them with comprehensive legal advice and no win no fee compensation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher