|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:09 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Megastar Development Corporation (TSX VENTURE:MDV)(FRANKFURT:M5Q) ("Megastar", the "Company" or "MDV") announces that it has granted incentive stock options to directors and officers under its stock option plan for the purchase of 600,000 common shares of the company for a period of three years at a price of 10 cents per share.
ABOUT MEGASTAR DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Megastar Development Corp. is an emerging resource company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. Megastar owns mineral properties in Quebec and British Columbia. For further information, investors and shareholders are invited to visit the Company's website at www.megastardevelopment.com or call the office at 604-669-9330, or toll free at 1-866-669-9377.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dusan Berka, P.Eng., President & CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Megastar Development Corp.
Dusan Berka, P.Eng.
President & CEO
604-669-9330 or Toll Free: 1-866-669-9377
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher