|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 06:32 PM EST||
EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- North American Energy Partners Inc. ("NAEP" or "the Company") (TSX:NOA) (NYSE:NOA) announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012 on the evening of February 5, 2013 after market close. Following the release of third quarter results, NAEP will hold a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 7:00 a.m. Mountain Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern).
The call can be accessed by dialing:
Toll free: 1-877-407-8031
A replay will be available through March 7, 2013 by dialing:
Toll Free: 1-877-660-6853
Conference ID: 408509
The live and archived webcast can be accessed at:
About the Company
North American Energy Partners Inc. (www.naepi.ca) is the premier provider of mining, heavy construction, industrial, and piling services in Canada. For more than 50 years, NAEP has provided services to large oil, natural gas and resource companies, with a principal focus on the Canadian Oil Sands. The company maintains one of the largest independently owned equipment fleets in the region.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher