|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 06:25 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Sullivan International Group, Inc. (Sullivan) announced that they have hired a key leader to support the company's continued growth. Steve Bonde has joined the Sullivan Senior Management Team as the Vice President of Contracts. Mr. Bonde comes to Sullivan with thirty years of experience in federal, private sector and international contracts management, procurement, financial management and strategic business development with an excellent track record of achieving corporate business objectives. "We are very excited about the depth and breadth of knowledge that Mr. Bonde brings to Sullivan during a very busy time of growth for us; we know that his experience will certainly enhance the performance of an already exceptional team," commented Steve Sullivan, CEO.
Before joining Sullivan, Mr. Bonde served most recently as Vice President and Director of Commercial and International Business at Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). Prior to his 12 year tenure with SAIC, Mr. Bonde worked for ICF Kaiser as Director of Contracts and for Bechtel as Contracts Manager. He began his career with DOE as a Contracts Specialist. Mr. Bonde received his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley, and his M.A. from the State University of New York, Stony Brook.
Sullivan International Group, Inc. is an award-winning professional services firm offering Applied Science, Environmental, and Technology services to commercial and government clients internationally. Sullivan is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, established in 1998. Sullivan has a proven track record of providing high quality and responsive solutions to its valued clients.
Sullivan International Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher