|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has marked a 10-year relationship with the Department of Education, Training and Employment through a renewal of its business, application and infrastructure support services arrangement for the Technical and Further Education (TAFE) student solution in Queensland, Australia.
Accenture has provided business services to support the TAFE Queensland Institutes Student Administrative System (ISAS) since 2002. These services have included business consulting, systems integration, application support and maintenance, as well as IT infrastructure support. Under a new two-year agreement Accenture will continue providing critical support services for the core student solution across the state.
The ISAS solution provides a centralized, end-to-end student administration solution for more than 80 TAFE campuses across Queensland, providing more than 250,000 students annually with access to their records and numerous services, such as enrollment, self-service for academic records and payment of accounts. The solution processes more than 1.6 million enrollment transactions and issues 80,000 awards and certificates per year.
Dean Sedgman from the Department stated, “Accenture has proven itself to be a reliable and valued provider of services to us and, with the latest arrangement, both of our organizations will continue to focus on improving the student experience across the state by providing a solution that meets the challenges of our environment.”
“This is one of the largest solutions of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, and demonstrates the value of working with the Department on a common goal to help meet the changing needs of TAFE students and education administrators across Queensland,” said Paul Chapman, who leads Accenture’s work on the program.
Learn more about Accenture’s human services solutions and focus, Empowering Services, Improving Lives and Delivering Public Service for the Future.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London