|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:38 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (the "Fund") (TSX:BPF.UN) and Boston Pizza International Inc. ("BPI") today announced that they will issue fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results via news release and on the Fund's website at www.bpincomefund.com on the morning of February 7, 2013.
The Fund will also host a conference call with BPI's President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Pacinda and Chief Financial Officer, Wes Bews to discuss the results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012, which ended on December 31, 2012. The call will take place on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time (11:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
To participate in this conference call, please dial the following toll free number approximately ten minutes prior to the commencement of the call:
1-800-319-4610 or 604-638-5340
A replay will be available until March 6, 2013 by dialling:
1-800-319-6413 or 604-638-9010 and enter the pin code: 4452 followed by # sign.
The trustees of the Fund have approved the contents of this news release.
® Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership. All Boston Pizza registered Canadian trade-marks and unregistered Canadian trade-marks containing the words "Boston", "BP", and/or "Pizza" are trade-marks owned by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership and licensed by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership to Boston Pizza International Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher