|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:30 PM EST||
MEXICO CITY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: KOF) (BMV: KOFL)
Invites you to participate in its conference call, including a question-and-answer session, to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results.
The call will be held on:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
11:00 hrs Eastern Time
10:00 hrs Mexico City Time
It will be conducted by:
Mr. Hector Treviño, Chief Financial Officer and, Mr. Jose Castro, Head of Investor Relations.
Coca-Cola FEMSA's Fourth Quarter 2012 financial results, will be released on February 27, 2013, before the markets open.
To participate in the conference call please dial:
Domestic U.S.: 800-573-4840
Alternatively, participants can log into http://www.coca-colafemsa.com for a live audio webcast of the conference call.
If you are unable to participate live, an instant replay of the conference call will be available through March 5, 2013. To listen to the replay please dial: Domestic U.S.: 888-286-8010 or International: 617-801-6888. Passcode: 88550577
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks