|By Marketwire .||
|January 29, 2013 05:20 PM EST||
MONTERREY, MEXICO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. ("FEMSA") (NYSE: FMX) (BMV: FEMSAUBD) (BMV: FEMSAUB) is pleased to invite you to participate in its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Conference Call that will be held on:
Thursday, February 28, 2013
12:00 PM Eastern Time
(11:00 AM Mexico City Time)
Javier Astaburuaga, Chief Financial Officer of FEMSA, will host the call and discuss FEMSA's Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 financial results, followed by a question and answer session. The quarterly results will be released on February 27 after the markets close.
To participate in the conference call please dial
Toll Free US: (888) 523-1228
International: (719) 457-2661
Conference ID: 7936534
The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit www.femsa.com/investor
If you are unable to participate live, the conference call replay will be available on http://ir.femsa.com/results.cfm
FEMSA is a leading company that participates in the beverage industry through Coca-Cola FEMSA, the largest bottler of Coca-Cola products in the world; in the retail industry through FEMSA Comercio, operating the largest and fastest-growing chain of stores in Latin America, and in the beer industry, through its ownership of the second largest equity stake in Heineken, one of the world's leading brewers with operations in over 70 countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks