|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:18 PM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Hayes Bostock & Cronin LLC, a nationally-known boutique law firm devoted solely to IP litigation, today announced the opening of the firm's permanent office in Boston. Located in the city's new Seaport District -- home to a growing number of dynamic technology companies and locus of Boston Mayor Tom Menino's "Innovation District" -- the new Boston office is a short walk from the U.S. federal courthouse on Fan Pier.
The new location on Liberty Wharf on Boston Harbor adds to the firm's existing offices in Andover, MA and Nashua, NH. The firm's consistent growth since its founding in 2011 necessitated the additional space. Firm partners also wanted closer access to the federal courthouse in Boston and a downtown presence to aid in their recruitment of lateral attorneys.
"As an established IP litigation boutique, we are excited to move into our new office space in the heart of Boston's booming Innovation District, where so many technology and other cutting-edge companies are increasingly establishing their corporate headquarters," said Paul Hayes, principal at Hayes Bostock & Cronin. "We value the location's proximity to our client base and to the federal courthouse, and we expect it to aid in our recruitment efforts as we continue to expand."
About Hayes Bostock & Cronin LLC
Founded in 2011, Hayes Bostock & Cronin LLC is a nationally-known Boston-area boutique law firm devoted solely to IP litigation. HBC lawyers have won more than 85 percent of cases tried, assisting clients from various cutting-edge technology industries in disputes involving patent, trademark and copyright infringement and trade secret misappropriation. Recent successes include the fifth-largest verdict in patent law history against Microsoft for patent infringement, as well as one of the premier defense verdicts of non-infringement in 2011. The firm has offices in Boston and Andover, MA, as well as in Nashua, NH. For more information, please visit www.hbcllc.com or follow the firm on Twitter via @hbcllc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher