|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 05:10 PM EST||
Ex’pression College for Digital Arts, one of the premier schools of its kind in the United States, is proud to celebrate the grand opening of their new branch campus in San Jose on Thursday, January 31, 2013, from 4-6PM. The new campus is located in the heart of Silicon Valley at 1751 Fox Drive in San Jose.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Silicon Valley and are excited to be able to offer the same quality education in the audio and visual arts to this community, as we have been doing in the East Bay for over 14 years,” commented Daniel A. Levinson, chief executive officer, Ex’pression College for Digital Arts.
The San Jose campus, a branch campus of Ex’pression College for Digital Arts in Emeryville, offers Bachelor’s degree programs in Animation & Visual Effects, Digital Filmmaking, Game Art & Design, Interactive Audio, and Motion Graphic Design. The campus, which is being built out in several phases, includes a theater, computer lab, audio and visual suites, art rooms, lecture rooms, a student resources center, a library and administrative offices.
“We invite the community, our neighbors, students and their families to attend this event. Our grand opening celebration is a way for us to introduce ourselves to the South Bay – get to know more about Ex’pression College, learn about our academic degree programs, and check out our facilities,” said Kirk Engel, executive director, Ex’pression College for Digital Arts – San Jose.
A welcome and ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at 4PM on Thursday, January 31, 2013. Additionally, Megan Holiday from KITS-FM Live 105 and DJ Rastko will be joining the festivities and there will be a raffle drawing at 5PM. This event is open to the public. To attend, RSVP at expression.edu/gosj
About Ex’pression College for Digital Arts
Founded in 1999 by the late (2008) Dutch entrepreneur Eckart Wintzen and audio engineer and educator Gary Platt, Ex’pression College for Digital Arts (www.expression.edu) is an accredited digital arts college. Ex’pression College teaches and grants Bachelor’s Degrees in six programs: Animation & Visual Effects, Digital Filmmaking, Game Art & Design, Motion Graphic Design, Interactive Audio, and Sound Arts. Ex’pression utilizes a professional, accelerated program, where students can earn their degree in just under three years. Class sizes are limited to ensure hands-on learning, instructor attention, and access to gear and equipment. Students learn and work with professional-grade equipment and studios. Ex’pression maintains close ties with industry professionals to provide students with client projects and mentorship opportunities, as well as career development assistance, which is available to all graduates.
Ex'pression College for Digital Arts has two Bay Area locations – Emeryville and San Jose. San Jose is a branch campus of Ex'pression College for Digital Arts, located in Emeryville, CA. Ex'pression College for Digital Arts is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London