|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:07 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Suncor Energy will release its fourth quarter financial results on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 8 p.m. MT (10 p.m. ET).
Following the release, a teleconference to review the fourth quarter will be held at 7:30 a.m. MT (9:30 a.m. ET) on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Representing management will be Steve Williams, president and chief executive officer and Bart Demosky, chief financial officer. A question and answer period will follow brief remarks from management. Steve Douglas, vice president Investor Relations, will host the call.
To participate in the teleconference:
-- if calling from North America: 1-877-240-9772 -- if calling from outside North America: +1-416-340-8530
To participate in the conference via webcast, go to www.suncor.com/webcasts.
An archive of the conference call will be available until February 13, 2013.
To access the archive:
-- from North America: 1-800-408-3053 (pass code: 4785084) -- from outside North America: +1-905-694-9451 (pass code: 4785084)
Suncor Energy is Canada's premier integrated energy company. Suncor's operations include oil sands development and upgrading, conventional and offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. While working to responsibly develop petroleum resources, Suncor is also developing a growing renewable energy portfolio. Suncor's common shares (symbol: SU) are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks