|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 02:09 PM EST||
LIVERMORE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- To create the ultimate romantic Valentine's Day dinner for your sweetheart, look no further than Cupcake Vineyards' special Valentine's Day site filled with recipes, tips and tricks from a gentleman's best guide, Matt Moore. This guy's guy, author, musician, blogger, and chef teams up with Cupcake Vineyards to share how to live and love deliciously on cupid's favorite day.
"Any day of the year can be romantic, but we all know that the bar is set just a little higher on February 14," says Moore. "I'm thrilled to be working with Cupcake Vineyards to give guys some easy and great ideas on making a simple, delicious meal, not to mention setting the right mood. The most important element, of course, is having a great wine or two to accompany the evening."
"Cupcake Vineyards wines are made to be enjoyed and shared with loved ones," said winemaker Adam Richardson. "Our deep portfolio includes wines sure to suit any occasion and any meal, and we are excited about the recipes that Matt has created to complement some of our most popular wines."
Cupcake Vineyards and Moore offer a selection of menu and wine pairing ideas online, including:
- Green Pea & Portobello Mushroom Risotto with Cupcake Vineyards Angel Food
Creamy, comforting and indulgent risotto is heavenly when paired with the soft notes of toasty vanilla in Cupcake Vineyards Angel Food, a proprietary, aromatic white blend that offers flavors of baked Granny Smith apple with a creamy mouthfeel.
- Shrimp & Sea Scallop Scampi with Cupcake Vineyards Chardonnay
A classic dish of succulent seafood gets turned up a notch when paired with the buttery, creamy notes of Cupcake Vineyards Chardonnay. Full and elegant, the wine adds bright citrus and vanilla that melt into hints of oak and spice.
- Filet Mignon with Red Velvet Pan Sauce, Roasted Asparagus, Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet
Over-the-top aromas of chocolate, blackberries and red fruits of Cupcake Vineyards Red Velvet combine with pan drippings from a filet mignon to create a luscious sauce which scores big. Serve the wine alongside the dish to bring out those deep, rich flavors along with a hint of mocha and coconut.
- Sweet Heat Chocolate-Covered Strawberries with Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco
Temper the heat of these decadent favorites with light and refreshing Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco. The wine's fine effervescence, creamy flavors of ripe lemon, refined citrus, and toasted brioche finish provide the perfect balance.
To make this Valentine's Day even more special, Cupcake Vineyards and Moore suggests a fresh alternative to the traditional gift of a dozen roses: give a dozen Cupcakes. Mix and match a case of 12 Cupcake Vineyards wines to present to your Valentine; go with several bottles of one or two known favorites, or create a sampler box to explore together. Either way, it's a gesture that should stay fresh long after the last rose has wilted.
About Cupcake Vineyards
Cupcake Vineyards, located in Livermore, Calif., introduced a fruit-forward, indulgent and eminently approachable portfolio of wines in 2008. The inaugural release of Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon has since grown to include an array of varietals from Central California as well as from other world-renowned wine-producing regions, including Marlborough, New Zealand; Mendoza, Argentina; Prosecco, Trentino and Asti, Italy; Barossa Valley, Australia; and Mosel Valley, Germany. Winemaker Adam Richardson and his team never rush the winemaking process, taking time to create the complex, rich and creamy wines that enable everyone to "Live Deliciously." For more information about Cupcake Vineyards, visit http://www.cupcakevineyard.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CupcakeVineyards.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2214300
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2214302
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks