|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
FARGO, ND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- One lucky building professional will be bidding his or her next job in a new Ford F-150 pickup from Integrity Windows and Doors.
How tough is Ultrex pultruded fiberglass?
- Ultrex is as strong as steel: one square inch can support 34,000 pounds
- It's seven times stronger than Fibrex® vinyl/wood composite
- It's six times stronger than vinyl
- Ultrex has three times the impact resistance of Fibrex
- It expands and contracts eight times less than vinyl
- Ultrex withstands temperatures up to 350 degrees F -- twice the heat resistance of vinyl and Fibrex
"Many building pros already know the toughness of Ultrex. But we want everyone to know it," said Becky Felling, director of marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. "What better way of delivering our message than with America's toughest truck?"
The Ultrex Tough Truck Promotion runs through June 30, 2013. No purchase is necessary, but the eligible winner must qualify as a professional builder, remodeler or architect.
Building trade professionals can register for a chance to win at www.integritywindows.com/Promo. Trade professionals can also register in the Integrity Windows booth at major industry trade shows.
"Durability is baked into every Integrity window and door," Felling said. "Ultrex resists harsh corrosives and remains stable in extreme temperatures, resulting in windows that keep their seal and don't leak. Now we're putting Integrity Tough and Ford Tough together."
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex -- a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn't just join the fiberglass revolution -- we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin family of companies is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks