|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 01:07 PM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Bosch home appliances is proud to announce that the Bosch Ascenta dishwasher has yet again earned the No. 1 ranking and was recommended as a "best buy" by a leading consumer publication. Highlighting the precise German engineering that provides consumers with superior performance and value, Bosch dishwashers secured the top three rankings for a total of six recommended Bosch dishwashers.
"Bosch dishwashers continue to lead at each price point. We are honored by this top recognition and proud to continue our commitment to quality across our line," said Stephanie Hutaff, director of product marketing, dishwashers for Bosch home appliances. "The quiet and efficient Ascenta offers tremendous value to our customers."
Lowe's offers an exclusive version of this award-winning model (SHE3ARF[ ]UC) which features 6 wash cycles and 2 options, including a Delicate Wash for Fine China and Sanitize option that eliminates bacteria and enhances drying results. The ENERGY STAR-qualified Bosch Ascenta is a great choice for consumers looking to step up from a plastic tub to a fully-featured stainless steel tub.
Since Bosch catapulted into the dishwasher market in 1991, the brand's unparalleled German engineering has supported the brand's industry leadership. The Bosch Ascenta is a standout for affordability and efficiency among Bosch dishwashers -- the quietest dishwasher brand sold in the U.S.
Rogers Finn Partners
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks