|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 01:06 PM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Xtime, the leading cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and scheduling platform for the automotive service industry, announced today it has entered into an enterprise-wide agreement with Volkswagen of America, Inc. ("VWoA").
VWoA is deploying Xtime's ServiceCRM to all 600+ dealers in its US network. ServiceCRM promotes a consistent and improved customer experience, is a potent source of new customers and provides a meaningful lift in appointment show rate and customer satisfaction. Currently, more than 200 Volkswagen dealers use Xtime with tremendous success, generating an average 20 new customers per month and seeing an ROI of 8-to-1.
"As a global automotive leader, the Volkswagen brand is always looking to utilize best-of-class technologies to benefit our dealers and customers," said Steven Rufo, General Manager, Service Operations, Volkswagen of America. "Xtime's online service menus and scheduling platform will help our dealers gain new customers and better retain their existing ones, all while driving increased revenue and profits. We believe that Xtime fits into our future vehicle strategy and will be an integral part of our redesigned digital ownership experience as we move forward."
"We absolutely love Xtime," said Patrick Collins, service manager at Minuteman Volkswagen in Bedford, MA. "With just a few key strokes, Xtime's scheduling and history features make it simple for customers to book services instantly, as well as review past maintenance history and costs, all online. For us, Xtime means more happy customers which grow dealership revenues in the long haul."
Volkswagen dealerships and their customers will benefit from the following:
- Online Service Menus: display pre-built, VIN-specific service menus online and are fully integrated with Xtime's online scheduling platform.
- Multi-Channel Service Scheduling: the industry's state-of-the-art solution for online service scheduling, available via web, mobile, calls center and telematics channels.
- Certified DMS Integrations: Xtime includes bi-directional certified integrations with ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds, DealerTrack Arkona, PBS, DealerBuilt, AutoMate and Serti dealer management systems.
"Volkswagen of America has a leading edge vision of the automotive ownership experience that dovetails perfectly with our products," said Neal East, CEO of Xtime. "With ServiceCRM in every VW dealership, their customers will have a convenient network of service facilities just a few clicks away."
Xtime is the leading cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and scheduling platform for automotive manufacturers and dealer service departments. Xtime counts more than 5,000 dealerships as customers and has registered almost 2 million consumers. It processes more than 1.5 million appointments each month and has scheduled almost 50 million in total. Xtime is the exclusive or preferred provider for leading global automotive manufacturers in North America, including Hyundai, VW, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Toyota Canada, Toyota US, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Chrysler. Xtime is also the trusted choice for many of the industry's leading dealership groups including AutoNation, Group 1 Automotive, Penske, Sonic Automotive, Asbury, Luther, Ferman and Checkered Flag. Xtime is based in Redwood Shores, California and can be reached at (650) 508-4300 or www.xtime.com.
About Volkswagen of America
Founded in 1955, Volkswagen of America, Inc. is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. It is a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany. Volkswagen's operations in the United States include research and development, parts and vehicle processing, parts distribution centers, sales, marketing and service offices, financial service centers, and its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Volkswagen is one of the world's largest producers of passenger cars and Europe's largest automaker. Volkswagen sells the Beetle, Beetle Convertible, Eos, Golf, Golf R, GTI, Jetta, Jetta SportWagen, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Touareg and Routan vehicles through approximately 610 independent U.S. dealers. Visit Volkswagen of America online at www.vw.com or media.vw.com to learn more.
Diboll & Associates
Marketing and Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks