|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Despite the winter blues sweeping the nation, any new player joining Wink, one of the UK's friendliest bingo sites, can enjoy a little sunshine with great bonus deals and incentives as well as impressive daily jackpots.
The site, which this February celebrates its fifth anniversary, has a plethora of enticing bingo games and offers for online bingo virgins. These include the newbie room where those who have never played bingo before can trial the game, free for a week, from the comfort of their own home.
Another great offer is a 200% deposit bonus. This does exactly what you'd expect, simply deposit anything between GBP 5 and GBP 100 to receive an instant 200% credit; anyone depositing GBP 10 will have GBP 30 to play with!
Other bingo games include 'Jump for Joy' where cards are just 1p instead of the normal 5p during the daily 'power hours' of 11am, 5.30pm and 9.30pm. Between 6 and 8pm every day players can also try 'Fair and Square', everyone has an equal chance to get lucky as the minimum and maximum card purchase is the same.
A spokesperson for Wink Bingo said: "Bingo is something of a British institution but traipsing to the local bingo hall is no fun in this miserable winter weather. At Wink we have a wide range of games and bingo slots for everyone to trial, from newbies and novices to the more advanced player, plus there are loads of great incentives to get you started."
For further information about the newbie room visit http://www.winkbingo.com/bingo-promotions/newbie-room/ or go to the Wink site to see its range of games, which also includes favourites like 'Pinky Winky', 'Birthday Suit' and 'Speed Bingo'.
Issued on behalf of Wink Bingo by Punch Communications.
For more information ask for
Georgina Dunkley on
01858 411 600 or via
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?