|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, announces that the seventh largest Pepsi-Cola franchise company in the US is expanding its footprint with the IFS Metrix Service Management Mobile solution.
WP Beverages, a subsidiary of Wis-Pak Inc., is a distributor of Pepsi-Cola and other leading soft drinks, serving markets in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and South Dakota.
WP Beverages is leveraging IFS Metrix Service Management software to automate business processes for streamlined operational efficiency resulting in improved service delivery for clients.
The company uses IFS Metrix Service Management to automate scheduling, dispatch of repair service calls, completion of service calls and other operational processes.
At WP Beverages, field service technicians are now using the IFS Mobile solution on handheld devices.
“Mobile has improved our field service management operations, reducing cost and improving customer service,” WP Beverages Director of Operations Rick Lutzow said. “This allows us to do an even better job of meeting customer expectations for response and repair times and helps us control our inventory and service costs.”
“WP Beverages now also has inventory analytics so they can, over time, redefine what those mobile stock levels ought to be,” IFS North America Senior Vice President Larry Laux said. “And they have already implemented cycle counting. WP Beverages is an excellent example of how mobility can add value to a field service management software solution.”
Wis-Pak is a manufacturer and distributor of Pepsi-Cola and other leading soft drinks. The company’s corporate office is located in Watertown, Wis. and production facilities and warehouses are found throughout the South and Central United States. Wis-Pak is majority owner of WP Beverages, which has Distribution Facilities in Madison, Wis., Rockford, ll., Hermansville, Mich., Chamberlain, S.D. and Mitchell, S.D. For more information about Wis-Pak, visit: www.wis-pak.com.
IFS is a public company (OMX STO: IFS) founded in 1983 that develops,
supplies, and implements IFS Applications™, a component-based extended
ERP suite built on SOA technology. IFS focuses on industries where any
of four core processes are strategic: service & asset management,
manufacturing, supply chain and projects. The company has 2,000
customers and is present in approximately 60 countries with 2,800
employees in total.
For more information about IFS, please visit: www.IFSWORLD.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsNorthAmerica
Visit the IFS Blogs on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blogs.ifsworld.com/
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London