|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 12:55 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Clint Romag releases "War of the Sasquatch" Book Six in his Sasquatch Encounter series. Sasquatch from across North America have been secretly gathering in the Cascade Mountain Range waiting to unleash their rage on the human race. The Grandfather leads this unstoppable horde from out of their hiding places into open war, powered on by their dark master Shimzazael. A force of thousands head west into the night destroying town after town as they advance towards Seattle.
Andrew Bridgeton helplessly watches the destruction from his home in Seattle quickly realizing that some of the Sasquatch are coming for him. All he can do is prepare and fight for his life to the very end. Other Sasquatch head into Southwest Washington to free Shimzazael and let his evil spread. Chad Gamin, with the help of his new found allies, will make a final stand to stop these monsters knowing that if he fails, darkness will fall across the world.
"The series has been building to this point where all hell breaks loose and the Sasquatch unleash all of their rage on mankind," Clint Romag said. "What's scary is it is not a mindless rampage, but behind the scenes a dark power has awakened and is guiding this destruction. The main characters Chad Gamin and Andrew Bridgeton will face their darkest challenges yet and will have to confront new, deadly horrors. The stakes have been raised and it is exciting to finally get here."
Artist Jahrome Youngker returns creating the artwork for the cover. "Jahrome captures a great scene in the novel as the Sasquatch cross a bridge over Lake Washington into Seattle," Romag said.
"War of the Sasquatch" is available on Amazon.com as an ebook: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Clint%20Romag&search-alias=digital-text
The Sasquatch Encounters include:
- The Unleashing
- The Ape Cave Horror
- Fury of the Sasquatch
- The Yeti Incident
- The Bigfoot Experiment
- War of the Sasquatch
About the Author
Clint Romag grew up in Longview, WA, where stories of Bigfoot roaming the forests outside his small town influenced the direction of his writing. He graduated from Western Washington University, and currently lives in Los Angeles. Romag has written several novels including "Damnation of the Werewolf" and "The Bigfoot Experiment."
Note to Editors: The Author is available for interviews. Review copies of "War of the Sasquatch" are available upon request.
For the latest news: http://clintromag.livejournal.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2214223
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London