|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 12:38 PM EST||
TS-1270U-RP (Photo: Business Wire)
Economic 10GbE Solution
The new TS-x70U-RP series NAS is powered by a high performance Dual-core Intel® 2.4GHz CPU and is equipped with 4GB DDR3 RAM with upgradable option up to 16GB. The 10GbE ready capability makes the TS-x70U-RP series the perfect solution for business applications such as iSCSI IP-SAN, server virtualization, high speed backup, video storage, and centralized shared storage. “Timing is everything and we realize that this is the right time to introduce an affordable 10GbE solution for SMB’s, power users and virtualized environments to the NAS market,” said Ivan Hsu, Product Marketing Director for QNAP. “Compared to three years ago, the overall 10GbE ecosystem has gone through a big change and we feel that a complete 10GbE ready server, 10 GbE network card, and switch solution under $5,000 is the new trend. We want to revolutionize the game by making it more accessible to users hungry for more performance,” he added.
Price and Availability
The MSRP for the TS-1270U-RP NAS is priced at $2899 and $2299 for the TS-870U-RP. The TS-x70U-RP Turbo NAS Series are currently available in the US. Learn more about the new models and the rest of the QNAP Turbo NAS lineup, including where to buy at www.qnap.com.
About QNAP Inc.
QNAP Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation and passion.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks