|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 09:11 AM EST||
NEEDHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Promisec, a leading provider of actionable endpoint management solutions, today announced it has appointed John Reilly as chief financial officer. In this role, he will oversee financial and human resource functions worldwide and will contribute to the company's aggressive growth plans as the endpoint management market continues to expand internationally.
"John is joining our team at a critical inflection point," said Promisec CEO Dan Ross. "His expertise will be crucial as we expand our global footprint and carve out Promisec as a leader in the endpoint management market. We have an aggressive growth plan and John is the best person to ensure we stay on the right financial track to meet -- and exceed -- those goals."
Reilly is a veteran in the technology industry, with more than 15 years of experience in financial management for early stage computer software and technology companies. Prior to joining Promisec, Reilly served as controller for both Kalido Inc., a provider of agile information management software, and ManageSoft Inc., an enterprise software management solutions provider (acquired by Flexera Software in 2010). He was also controller at Phonetic Systems, a leading provider in speech automated solutions (acquired by Nuance in 2005), where he built the internal infrastructure for the worldwide organization.
"I've been very fortunate to spend much of my career working for companies that had truly market-changing technology and for that reason, I was able to help fast-track their growth," said Reilly. "I see that same potential in Promisec, which is why I'm so thrilled to be joining the team at this point in their development. There is a lot of opportunity, and I'm going to do my part to ensure the company captures every possible piece of it."
Reilly earned a Masters in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Massachusetts. He will work out of the company's Needham, Mass. headquarters and report directly to Ross.
Promisec (www.promisec.com) transforms how global companies manage and control their endpoints. Through actionable endpoint intelligence, Promisec makes managing complex IT operations simpler and more efficient for millions of endpoints. Promisec's patented agentless technology provides full visibility of enterprise environments, often detecting previously invisible vulnerabilities. Our solution can enforce security and corporate policies and rapidly remediate discrepancies with minimal impact to users and the network. Promisec is headquartered in Needham, Mass., with offices and clients throughout the world.
Version 2.0 Communications
E: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London