|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 09:10 AM EST||
PRINCETON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- SightLogix, the leading smart thermal camera manufacturer for outdoor security applications, introduces the SightSensor NS60, a new low-cost addition to the SightSensor line of thermal video analytics cameras. With an MSRP of $4,995 in the United States, the NS60 brings thermal analytic accuracy and the clearest thermal images 24 hours/day to a broad range of price-sensitive applications.
SightSensor NS60 accurately detects intruders over a large area -- up to 60 meters at a 63 degrees field of view (FOV). Versatile camera placement options eliminate infrastructure such as poles and trenching compared to other video and perimeter sensor technologies, making the NS60 an economical solution for preventing copper theft, protecting storage yards, substations, communication towers, entry gates, well heads, car lots, or to fill gaps and blind spots along irregularly-shaped fences or topography. For longer-range perimeter security applications, Thermal SightSensor prices drop to less than $10/foot, MSRP.
More details about the NS60 are available at http://www.sightlogix.com/NS60-thermal-camera/.
"The NS60 continues our commitment to provide the most trusted and cost-effective solutions for protecting outdoor areas with video," said John Romanowich, SightLogix President and CEO. "This addition to the SightSensor product line makes the highest-performing security affordable to mainstream applications."
Like all SightSensors, the NS60 leverages powerful on-board video processing for high Probability of Detect (PD) and low Nuisance Alarm Rates (NAR) while providing crisp, clear images night and day. The NS60 consists of a thermal imager, complete with lens optics, electronic stabilization, image contrast enhancement, video analytics software, camera control, and geospatial target tracking within a ruggedized, NEMA 4X IP66 nitrogen-purged housing. SightSensor cameras are pre-integrated with most third-party video management, physical security information management (PSIM) and access control systems.
The SightLogix portfolio also includes a wide-range of SightSensor security cameras, SightTracker® automated PTZ camera controllers for target identification, and SightMonitor® coordination and GPS target location topology map display software.
About SightLogix®, Inc.
SightLogix outdoor video systems protect outdoor areas from theft and vandalism and secure critical infrastructure for the transportation, energy, communication, utility, chemical, datacenter, and defense industries.
*EDITORS' NOTE: All photos are available upon request by emailing Sara Chaput at LRG Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2212478
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London