|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:58 AM EST||
LINCOLN, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- VeloBit, a provider of high-performance storage I/O optimization software, today announced that VeloBit HyperCache, the industry's fastest SSD caching software, has been selected among the 11 finalists in the enterprise storage systems software category in Storage magazine's and SearchStorage.com's 2012 Products of the Year competition.
The category covers file systems, volume management, storage virtualization software, security software, storage optimization applications, and data reduction. Hundreds of entries across six categories were judged by a panel of users, analysts, consultants, and Storage magazine and SearchStorage.com editors. Products were rated based on innovation, performance, ease of integration into the environment, ease of use and manageability, functionality and value.
VeloBit HyperCache meets the needs of customers looking to increase VDI and server density and accelerate I/O bound server applications. Customers, in 60 seconds or less, can increase application performance and capacity by up to 20x, while lowering costs by 80%.
"The technology behind VeloBit HyperCache is a breakthrough in compression, caching, and storage I/O management," said Duncan McCallum, co-founder and CEO of VeloBit. "The selection of VeloBit HyperCache among the finalists for the storage systems software 2012 Product of the Year is a testament to our talented engineering team, who were able to realize the potential of our novel technology and deliver a product that delights our customers."
VeloBit provides high-performance storage I/O optimization software that dramatically boosts VDI and server density, accelerates applications, and boosts database capacity at a remarkably low cost. VeloBit uses Solid State Disk (SSD) to create a transparent application acceleration layer that boosts performance and capacity by up to 20x. The software installs seamlessly in 60 seconds and automatically tunes for fastest application speed. VeloBit deploys and operates transparently to existing applications, storage, or data management.
For more information, please visit: http://www.velobit.com/2012-product-of-the-year
Vice President of Marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks