|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 07:45 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading cloud provider of multichannel customer engagement solutions, today announced that ParetoLogic, a worldwide provider of computer security and performance optimization solutions, has selected eGain for Cisco Unified CCX for multichannel customer engagement.
ParetoLogic wanted to implement a scalable customer engagement solution to support explosive growth across 192 countries. Knowing that the world has gone multichannel, the company wanted to enable smart, connected journeys to its customers across touchpoints. After evaluating multiple alternatives, the company chose eGain since the solution offered proven scalability to support 800 resellers and millions of consumers in 10 different languages. Moreover, eGain offered out-of-the-box integration with Cisco Unified CCX, an important requirement for the organization.
"We design and deliver products known for ease of use and functionality," said Barry Dodd, General Manager of ParetoLogic. "Likewise, we wanted to design and deliver easy and delightful experiences to customers across ever-proliferating touchpoints. With eGain, we can do this with speed and scale."
"High-growth businesses need an agile and innovative customer engagement hub to keep up with today's multichannel customer," said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. "We are delighted to help ParetoLogic orchestrate extraordinary customer experiences."
ParetoLogic creates a wide range of easy-to-use security and utility programs for the home PC user. By combining sophisticated technology with a user friendly interface, ParetoLogic empowers all people, regardless of age, ability, or computing experience, to secure and optimize their own computers. Downloaded in over 196 countries, installed on millions of PCs, and solving countless computer problems, ParetoLogic is committed to providing truly world-class software.
eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN) is a leading provider of cloud customer engagement solutions. Trusted by leading brands, eGain solutions help design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, eGain has operating presence in North America, EMEA, and APAC. To learn more about us, visit www.eGain.com or call the company's offices: +1-800-821-4358 (US), +44-(0)-1753-464646 (EMEA), or +91-(0)-20-6608-9200 (APAC).
eGain media contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks