|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 06:08 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25dzfd/lipids_in) has announced the addition of AOCS Press's new book "Lipids in Nanotechnology Book Plus" to their offering.
Nanotechnology is a rapidly expanding field which includes fundamental nanoscale phenomena and processes, nanomaterials, nanoscale devices and systems, nanomanufacturing, and benefits and risks of nanotechnology.
This book serves as a valuable reference and resource for those interested in the field of nanotechnology; from basic research to engineering aspects of nanoparticles. It covers from thermodynamics to engineering aspects of nanoparticles or nanoemulsions; synthesis and applications of surface active lipids to food and cosmetics; and from pharmaceutical applications to nanomedicine.
Lipids in Nanotechnology will be useful to scholars, scientists, and technologists who are interested in the field of lipid nanotechnology.
Key Topics Covered
Nanotechnology: Emerging Interest, Opportunities, and Challenges
Surface Active Lipids as Encapsulation Agents and Delivery Vehicles
Milk Phospholipids: A Nanocarrier System for Delivery of Bioactive Compounds
Marine Phospholipid Liposomes
Formulation of Lipid Micro/Nanodispersion Systems
Self-emulsifying Delivery Systems and Lipid Transport
Applications of Nanotechnology in Pharmaceutical Development
Lipid Nano-vehicles Based on Lyotropic Liquid Crystals as Drug Delivery Vehicles
Lipid Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery and Nanomedicine Books Plus CD-ROM
AOCS "Books Plus" CD-ROMs let you access an entire book in a lightweight, portable, and completely searchable CD-ROM. Of course, in the AOCS "Books Plus" product the standard book is also included for your home, school, or office use.
Moghis U. Ahmad
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25dzfd/lipids_in
Source: AOCS Press
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher