|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 06:01 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- The nutrition labels on foods are important for dieters who are planning their meals and making healthy choices. For this reason, the makers of Hydroxycut have shared some tips regarding which details provided on nutrition labels should be of particular interest to dieters. These tips are in response to an article, which breaks down what a registered dietitian looks for when choosing her meals.
The article reveals that paying special attention to serving size, grams of saturated and trans fats, and the ingredients are crucial. Serving size is important because portion control is one key to weight loss and many foods measure their nutritional content based on a serving size that is much smaller or even larger than the average person would consume. Saturated and trans fats are substances that should be limited, so instead of looking at how many grams of total fat a food has, people should choose foods that have low saturated and trans fats (as other fats in moderation can be important to a balanced diet). Additionally, by looking at the ingredients, people are able to emphasize whole ingredients in their diet. As such, they can cut down on other unwanted substances. The article explains that people should not always put special emphasis on grams of fat, as discussed, or on daily percentage value.
The makers of Hydroxycut encourage dieters to take the advice set forth in the article, because it provides a great deal of insight into choosing the right foods. In a recent press statement, the makers of Hydroxycut announce: "We are always looking for new ways to help individuals achieve their weight loss goals. In this article, we discover great information regarding how to read a nutrition label so that it can benefit one's dietary efforts. By looking at the right details, people can create a well-rounded, healthy meal plan that fits their individual needs."
Hydroxycut is the number one, best-selling weight-loss supplement brand in America. The key weight-loss ingredients in Pro Clinical Hydroxycut are lady's mantle extract, wild olive extract, komijn extract, and wild mint extract. These ingredients have demonstrated the ability to help reduce BMI and encourage weight loss for participants involved in two clinical studies. In the first study, the average weight loss with these key ingredients was 20.94 pounds over a 12-week period. In the second study, the average weight loss was 16.50 pounds over an 8-week period. All groups involved in these studies followed a reduced-calorie diet.
Hydroxycut is available in several formats, including Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Caffeine Free, Hydroxycut Herbal, and more.
For more information, visit www.Hydroxycut.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London