|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:03 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Project management software, Project Insight, announces the release of version 10.1. This popular online project and portfolio management solution is designed for mixed project teams, having robust features that satisfy experienced project managers, yet remaining easy for new team members to adopt. The new features are designed to provide mission critical information more readily, and include: agile burn down charts, S-curves, saved dashboards, new graphical charts and more.
As agile methodology grows in popularity, Project Insight adds new agile features to version 10.1 of the project software. Managers can now track burned hours and create a burn down chart at the project level. New S-curve graphs help management measure a project's performance over time by showing planned versus actuals as they accumulate.
Because team members often fulfill more than one role for their organizations, users may save multiple preferred dashboards for rapid access to the right information. The dashboard may be changed with just one click. The dashboard offers 20 new graphical charts that may be included on a user's customizable dashboard.
Additional features that increase the usability of Project Insight include:
- RSS feeds - team members may opt to have notifications, tasks and other assignments available in an RSS feed
- Customizable nightly emails - teams may brand their alerts and nightly emails using HTML
- Embedded training videos - new team members will find instructional videos in the software to make learning and adopting the solution easier
About Project Insight
Project Insight, project and portfolio management software, is powerful for project managers, easy for everyone. Project Insight offers a SaaS edition as well as an on-premise edition. Project Insight's software supports The Project Management Institute, Inc.'s (PMI) standards, and is compliant with the PMBOK® Guide. Project Insight and Metafuse are registered trademarks of Metafuse, Inc. Other brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2213252
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2213253
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?