|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 05:01 AM EST||
LINCROFT, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Dr. Patrick T. Cuozzo, a New Jersey orthodontist, strives to provide his patients with beautiful smiles using state-of-the-art dental technology. At Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists, Dr. Cuozzo is one of the few orthodontists in the New Jersey area to utilize the innovative Cone Beam X-ray technology.
This advanced 3D Dental X-ray system, called VaTech CBCT PaX-Reve3D, incorporates Cone Beam technology with digital panorama features that produce precise, high-clarity images. These images allow Dr. Cuozzo to provide his patients with extraordinarily accurate diagnoses, which in turn, allow him to administer the most effective treatment possible.
The system has the ability to take a 3D scan of an individual tooth or the entire jaw. Dr. Cuozzo says the resulting image shows an intricate view of the patient's mouth and gums while minimizing the patient's exposure to radiation. Dr. Cuozzo finds this new digital imaging system most useful for planning dental implant treatments.
The PaX-Reve3D can capture the entire treatment area through one image. Dr. Cuozzo says these images can even map the nerve endings of a patient's teeth, as well as their gums and jawbone density. When he examines these images with his New Jersey orthodontics patients, he is able to provide them with a comprehensive overview of what's happening inside each individual's mouth and present a customized treatment plan.
Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists also uses advanced orthodontic technology, including digital models to keep track of their patients' dental records and store their files online to further improve care with each visit. Digital models allow Dr. Cuozzo and his practice to create effective treatment plans and easily refer to a patient's dental history at anytime. These digital models also provide a clear visual image of each patient's teeth and gums, allowing them to better comprehend their unique situation, their individual treatment plan, and ultimately enhance doctor-patient communication.
Cone Beam X-ray technology has improved many aspects of Dr. Cuozzo's practice. The digital X-ray is used to create treatment plans for a range of procedures, including adult orthodontics. Dr. Cuozzo is able to provide his patients better care than ever before. He says the improved treatment plans created from these new digital images have led to improved results and satisfied patients.
About Patrick T. Cuozzo, DDS, PA
Dr. Patrick Cuozzo is a board-certified orthodontist and a graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School. His attention to detail and advocacy for the field of orthodontics has earned him repeated listings in the Guide to America's Top Dentists. Dr. Cuozzo is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2212705
Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
4 Swimming River Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
548 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London