|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted market leader for video management and academic, enterprise and event webcasting, today announced the company’s Mediasite platform will be used to webcast Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2013 this week.
ISE’s annual exhibition hosts more than 40,000 attendees and is the best-attended show in the professional AV and electronic systems industry globally. ISE 2013 takes place 28 January to 31 January at the Amsterdam RAI.
Mediasite Events by Sonic Foundry, a Gold Sponsor, will record “Inventing the Impossible: ISE 2013 Keynote Address with Marco Tempest,” renowned cyber illusionist, for the public and attendees to watch on-demand at www.sonicfoundry.com/isekeynote. The “Smart Building Conference @ ISE 2013” session will also be recorded for attendees to watch on-demand.
“ISE is the premier event for AV and electronic systems industry professionals worldwide to learn about new technologies and solutions. Partnering with Sonic Foundry allows us to reach even more people who aren’t able to attend the event here in Amsterdam. This is the first year we’re capturing our content, and the power of Mediasite will allow us to preserve the knowledge of the event’s featured thought leaders, while making the content fully searchable, secure and interactive,” said Mike Blackman, managing director, Integrated Systems Events.
Attendees can watch recorded sessions on-demand at Sonic Foundry stand C75 in Hall 2 and experience the latest Mediasite capabilities, including the new Mediasite User Generated Content Module with desktop recording and video import. There will also be a Mediasite User Group meet-up for Mediasite users on Wednesday, 30 January at 17:00 at the Sonic Foundry stand.
Mediasite Events is a leading provider of event webcasting for hybrid events and high-profile meetings. The group supplies technical webcasting services and expertise to organizations who seek to complement their conference or event with viewing over the web.
About Sonic Foundry®, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher