|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
BIT C2 Diagnostics, a BIT company, has announced immediate expansion of its 1400 square meter facility to include a Hematology Competence Center. Construction of the 2.7 million Euro, 400 square meter expansion is already complete and occupation of the new Center is expected by the end of January, 2013. “We’re looking forward to having the space to work on more projects simultaneously,” said Eric Jolain, CEO of BIT C2 Diagnostics. “We’ll also be able to ensure greater reliability at product launch due to the fact that all production will now be done internally, interfacing strictly with other BIT manufacturing sites – such as BIT Analytical Instruments, GmbH and BIT MedTech in Irvine, CA, USA.”
BIT C2 Diagnostics is a leader in development, design, manufacture and support of custom Hematology instrumentation. With its comprehensive technical expertise, BIT C2 Diagnostics is able to provide a large array of engineering services, from rapid prototyping to OEM design and manufacturing.
BIT C2 Diagnostics is a BIT company. For over 35 years BIT Group (http://www.BIT-Companies.com) has provided services in the field of contract development and manufacturing as well as after-sales service for customers in the fields of medical, diagnostics, life science, and biotechnology. As a part of the financially strong Messer Group, BIT Companies provide their systems solutions worldwide and in compliance with ISO 13485 and 9001 standards. As registered contract service providers to the FDA, BIT Companies meet the stringent regulations with regard to medical and complex medical technical products while simultaneously adhering to predefined design-to-cost and time-to-market targets.
BIT Companies include BIT Medtech, Source Scientific, & BIT Analytical Instruments Ltd. (USA) BIT Analytical Instruments GmbH (Germany); BIT Technologies (China); BIT Japan (Japan); and BIT C2 Diagnostics (France).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks