|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 10:10 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Speakers with expertise in Social, Mobile, Mobility, Big Data and Cloud, representing Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, and other top technology companies have been added to the line-up for the 3PX|TechCon West, a BTS Summit event, taking place April 16-17, 2013 in Seattle, Wash.
3PX|TechCon, BTS Summit's new flagship technology event, brings together business leaders and technology experts in a learning and networking environment. The conference will address the power of current and future technologies becoming known as the Third Platform (Social, Mobile & Mobility, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Services) and how these technologies are being used to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits.
3PX|TechCon was developed for business and technology leaders including CxOs, CIOs, presidents, and general managers, as well as architects and engineers. It offers attendees the opportunity to learn more about the Third Platform, showcase technology solutions, and their ability to drive change and solve business needs.
The 3PX|TechCon agenda is packed with more than 80 sessions from industry experts including:
- Smart, Social, Connected, Mobile: Life in the 2020s - Peter Coffee, Salesforce
This session will focus on present trends and likely punctuations of technology and social behavior - fundamental forces that will transform work, leisure, education, entertainment, medicine, and every other sphere of human (and machine) activity.
- How In-Memory Computing Can Boost Cloud Performance for Big Data - Eric Frenkiel, MemSQL
Big data has ushered in new challenges for organizations, and today's decision-makers are faced with a multitude of solutions while lacking clear answers about how to leverage the cloud to effectively tackle big data. In this session, two Facebook and Y-Combinator graduates will discuss how top mobile, gaming and financial services companies are solving problems with in-memory computing.
- Tackling the Convergence of Big Data & Advanced Analytics Technology - Ian Hersey, Attensity
How are new sources of Big Data and analytic techniques and technology helping organizations find new truths and business opportunities? This session will focus on use cases of leaders creating competitive advantage by shifting the data discovery boundaries in a way that allows them to make smarter decisions, take more risks, and gain deeper insights than their industry peers.
- The Agile Architecture Revolution - Jason Bloomberg, ZapThink
It's technology that can help the organization deal with change, and leverage change for competitive, strategic advantage. If only we knew how to put it all together properly. Enter Agile Architecture. How can we design systems that provide such agility? Take the best part of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), combine with what works from the Agile Manifesto, and mix with Complex Systems Engineering to create a revolutionary approach to meeting changing business needs in the context of today's ever-changing set of technology capabilities.
Registration Now Open
Early registration is now open. Attendees who register by February 15 can save $400. To register for 3PX|TechCon, or for more information about sponsorship opportunities, visit http://bit.ly/3PXTechCon2013.
About 3PX|TechCon West
3PX|TechCon, BTS Summit's flagship technology event, brings together business leaders and technology experts in a learning and networking environment to harness the power of the Third Platform (Social, Mobile & Mobility, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Services) to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits.
3PX|TechCon - http://www.btssummit.com
- Google+: http://www.gplus.to/3PXTechCon
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/3PXTechCon
- LinkedIn Group: http://bit.ly/3PXLinkedIn
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/3PXTechCon
About BTS Summit
BTS Summit is a producer of technology conferences and events. Our events focus on the intersection of business and technology and the ability to advance real-world business strategy through smart uses of the Third Platform (Social, Mobile, Mobility, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud Solutions).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher